Start 100DaysOfSwiftUI from 2020.Mar.18th.
Day 92: Project 18, part one
done with 1.5 hours
New findings: followings are new findings
- three layout rule (parent will ask, child will decide, then parent locate children) looks simple, but it would become complicated easily, I guess.
- .frame, .frame(alignment), .offset looks intereseting, but looks it is not so easy to understand .lastTextBaseline for Japanese.
- making necessary alignment guide would be mandatory in some day.
- always it make me surprize enum works well instead of struct.
- I dont have fully understanding..., maybe need to come back later